Muzzamil Tariq, M.Sc.
Consultation hours: by appointment
Supervision of student works:
- Project (B.Sc.) & bachelor theses, seminar (M.Sc.) and master theses are welcome by arrangement.
- Phase field
- Numerical homogenization
- since 2019: Research associate at the Institute of Structural Analysis
(Leibniz Universität Hannover)
- 2015 – 2019: M. Sc. in Computational Engineering, Ruhr University Bochum (RUB). “Micromechanical analysis of plastic damage under stress-triaxiality considering void growth and void-inclusion interaction”, Institute of Materials Research, Experimental and Numerical Methods, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), Cologne.
- 2012 – 2015: Planning and Preparation Engineer, Algharbiah Cement Limited, Saudi Arabia.
- 2008 – 2012: B. Sc. in Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, University of Pakistan. Bachelor Thesis: "Total Productive Maintenance”, Flexible Packing Department, Packages Limited Lahore.