Atiyeh Mousavi, M.Sc.
Consultation hours: by appointment
Supervision of student works:
- Project (B.Sc.) & bachelor theses, seminar (M.Sc.) and master theses are welcome by arrangement.
- Atomistic Simulation Methods, Molecular Dynamics Finite Element Method (MDFEM) and Coarse Graining Methods in the MDFEM (CG-MDFEM)
- Multiscale simulation, CG -MDFEM / continuum coupling
- Thermal and mechanical properties of nanocomposite materials
- FOR2021 – Principle of Nanoscale Matrix Additives for Fiber Composite Structures – WP2 & WP5
A.A. Mousavi, B. Arash, X. Zhuang & T. Rabczuk (2016): A coarse-grained model for the elastic properties of cross linked short carbon nanotube/polymer composites, Composites Part B: Engineering Journal
A. Mousavi, B. Arash, R. Rolfes (2019): Mechanical properties of DGEBA epoxy resin: Insights from coarse-grained simulations, 7th ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on the Mechanical Response of Composites (COMPOSITES 2019), Girona, Spain
A. Mousavi, B. Arash, R. Rolfes (2019): Mechanical properties of boehmite nanoparticle reinforced epoxy nanocomposites: Insights from coarse-grained simulations, Acting Principles of Nano-Scaled Matrix Additives for Composite Structures, WORKSHOP-OCTOBER 11, 2019, Berlin
- since 2017: Research associate at the Institute of Structural Analysis
(Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany)
- 2012 – 2014: Master’s programme „Natural Hazard and Risk in Structural Engineering (NHRE)“ (Bauhaus-Universität Weimar, Germany), master thesis “Simulation of Mechanical Wave Propagation Problems with Discontinuous Propagating Fronts via Central\Central-Upwind High Resolution Schemes.” (Institute of Structural Mechanics (ISM))