Gerrit Gottlieb, M.Sc.
Friday 11:00 till 12:00, as well as by appointment
Supervision of student works:
- Project (B.Sc.) & bachelor theses, seminar (M.Sc.) and master theses are welcome by arrangement.
- Fibre reinforced composites
- Material modeling
- Multiscale simulation
DFG-Project - Development and validation of a virtual process chain for composite structural components considering imperfections with application to a rotor blade component
- since 2017: Research associate at the Institute of Structural Analysis
(Leibniz Universität Hannover)
- 2015 – 2017: Project engineer at KREBS + KIEFER Ingenieure GmbH
(structural engineering and constructional testing)
- 2012 – 2015: Master’s programme „Structural Engineering“
(Leibniz Universität Hannover), master thesis “Fatique Assessment of High Strength, Hot-Dip Galvanized Bolts Based on Local Strains” (Institute for Steel Construction)
- 2009 – 2012: Bachelor’s programme „Civil and Environmental Engineering“
(Leibniz Universität Hannover), bachelor thesis “Static Analysis and Structural Design of a Flat Slab” (Institute for Concrete Structures)