Oliver Dorn, M.Sc.
Consultation hours: by appointment
Supervision of student works:
- Project (B.Sc.) & bachelor theses, seminar (M.Sc.) and master theses are welcome by arrangement.
- With pleasure also with own topic or topic ideas.
Lectures / Exercises:
CraCpit - Development of a safety cockpit for gliders
- Since 2019: Scientific staff member at the Institute of Structural Analysis (Leibniz Universität Hannover)
- 2016 – 2019: Computational Methods in Engineering (Leibniz Universität Hannover), Master's thesis: “Modelling method for bonded scarf repairs made of fiber reinforces plastic”(Institute of Composite Structures and Adaptive Systems - Composite Design)
- 2012 – 2016: Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering B.Eng. (HS Bremen), Bachelor thesis: “Tool for forecasting and optimizing the performance of SWATH ships during the design process.” (HS Bremen)