Vibration-induced Problems of Civil Engineering Structures
The module gives an in-depth knowledge to the mathematical description of vibration-induced problems of civil engineering structures. The students learn to consider dynamic loads induced by humans, machines, earthquakes, wind, etc. in the time and frequency domain.
- Fundamentals of structural dynamics
- Dynamic analysis in time and frequency range
- Dynamic loads induced by human, machines and earthquakes
- Assessment of dynamic calculations
- Analyses of dynamical structures (pedestrian bridges, grandstands and wide open plate constructions)
- Analyses of machine foundations
- Analyses of buildings under earthquake loads
- Damping systems
All documents for the module are given at Stud.IP.