Stefan Wernitz, M.Sc.
Consultation hours: by appointment
Supervision of student works:
- Project (B.Sc.) & bachelor theses, seminar (M.Sc.) and master theses are welcome by arrangement.
- Operational Modal Analysis
- Measurement Data Processing
- Damage Detection and Localisation in Stuctural Health Monitoring
DFWind – German Research Facility for Wind Energy – WP4 Support Structure and Geotechnics
S. Wernitz, D. Pache, T. Grießmann, R. Rolfes (2019): Damage Localization with SP2E Under Changing Conditions, International Workshop of Structural Health Monitoring 2019
S. Wernitz, D. Pache, T. Grießmann, R. Rolfes (2018): Performance of an H∞ estimation based damage localization approach in the context of automated Structural Health Monitoring, 9th European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring (2018)
- since 2016: Research associate at the Institute of Structural Analysis
(Leibniz Universität Hannover)
- 2013 – 2016: Master’s programme „Civil Engineering - Structural Engineering“
(HTWK Leipzig), master thesis „Evaluation of a Method for System Identification of Mechanical Systems in Experimental Structural Dynamics“
(Department for Mechanics/Dynamics)
- 2009 – 2013: Bachelor’s programme „Civil Engineering“ (HTWK Leipzig), bachelor thesis „Design of Load-Bearing Scaffolds for Bridges According to EC3“