The module provides and teaches the basic principles of structural analysis with main focus on statically determined beam structures. After completion the module, the students are able to qualitative and quantitative determine deformations and stress resultants.
- Influence lines of beams, frames, trusses and support grids
- Deformations of kinematic chains with the aid of pole plan
- Influence lines for forces of statically determined systems
- Elastic deformations of beams, frames, trusses and support grids
- Elastic bending deformations of beams and frames
- Influence lines for displacements of statically determined systems
The static software STAB2D can be used to check the hand calculation of stress resultants, displacements and rotations.
To analyse support grids the software SEBBES is a helpful tool to check the results of hand calculations.
All documents for the module are given at Stud.IP.